Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help with dandruff via essential oils

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts
So I found out that my body does not secrete enough sebum through my sebeacous glands due to th prescription use to accutane for oily acne reasons. Accutane dries the sebaceous glands to lessen the ammount of sebum being produced. So now I have dry skin and severe dandruff. I'm deciding to become a vegetation to help heal and balance my skin. I also want to use essential oils to help treat the dandruff. I read online how to use the essential oils in your own dropper. It says to massage the essential oils mixed with jojoba as the carrier oil. It then says to massage it into your scalp and let it sit for an hour. The question I have is "should I massage the oils into my scalp before my shower? Or after my shower? Because I use the dreadlockshampoo bar and I love how tangled my hair is after and like leaving it be. And I don't want to untangle any hair after I shampoo my hair by massaging in the essential oils. But I also want to use the essential oils to there full potential"
updated by @teddyjo: 01/13/15 09:38:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i just add to water pour on and only 1/2 rinse it to spread it

id stop the assutane or whatever it is use teatree to treate tge acne

put a driop or 2 on a gauze abs wipe the area with it

if rea l pussy add confry and goldenseal

goldenseal (or garkic or shataki or umm i think oregon grape root?) are antibiotics confry wil draw out the yucky stuff gently

it sucks it iut istead op]f popping

but teatree deep cleanses killing the bacteria and drying out the oils

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form