Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dandruff help

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts

so i got severe dandruff and I'm doing a BS/ACV (32ounce bottle) wash 2-3 times a week. im using 15 drops tea tree, 15 drops Rosemary, 15 drops drops lavender. i use 1/4C baking soda in the mixture as well. i get my hair wet in the shower, then dump the mixture on my head and gently massage it into my scalp then let it sit for 10 minutes. during that time i go make my ACV rinse with the same amount of essential oils and then i rinse out the BS wash and then dump the ACV on my head then immediately rinse it out. my dandruff seems to come out after those types of washes but after a 3 days of washing i have a heavy build up of dandruff close to the roots. should i be taking any other precautions do get rid of this dandruff? is there a way i can stop it from happening in the first place? i started using a multi vatiman and biotin and ive also heard that auiphils supplements can help (incorrect spelling) and should i be massaging the BS/ACV into my scalp? its just a gentle massage and my hair isnt long enough to dread yet but i want to be educated as much as possible about this. Also ive heard about making a special essential oil mixture to spray and leave on my scalp. also am i using too much essential oil for 32 ounces of water? and are there other essential oils i should be using for dandruff? thank you everyone

updated by @teddyjo: 01/13/15 09:37:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

teatree and rosemary are best also cut out hot water

wash evry 3 to 4 dats

try the teatree rosemary bar from dreadlocjshampoo.com

patchouli might be good too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0