Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

19 years old with semi curly brown hear but only dreads in back (white guy)

Deejay Todd
@deejay-todd
12 years ago
3 posts

i have been dreading my hair off and on for the past 4 years i have never used products all except alittle bees wax but then eventually stopped using that. i have a whole back head of dreads but the front and sides of my head dont seem to dread as easily and look really weird if i try to to teh twist and rip method
any way i could get some help

updated by @deejay-todd: 01/13/15 09:37:18PM
Deejay Todd
@deejay-todd
12 years ago
3 posts

hair not hear*

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
Do you sleep on your back? If you do that's most likely why you have dreads back there and not in front. If you can, try sleeping on your sides. What do you wash with? Have you tried a sea salt rinse/spray? And finally, have you done any wax removal? The wax will sat in your hair for a very very long time. It can cause mold and rot. I believe there is a wax removal forum here somewhere. Washing with shampoo (or whatever you may be using) and hot water unfortunately won't get rid of it. You'll need a detergent (like dish soap) or the wax b gone stuff from dreadlock shampoo.com is most excellent.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

1 never use wax..not ever not the tiniest nbit all waxing is overwaxu=ing wax never should touch dreads period

tnr only looks fiunny if u dont eandomize eniygh andit looses that braidy look soonenough

but why tnr? just let it dread naturaly

but

if u used wax in this et..even once

u got to do wax remocval

wax is pure evil and beesax is extra bad

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Deejay Todd
@deejay-todd
12 years ago
3 posts
Well I will start doing treatment for the removal of the wax ASAP..and I do sleep on my back I shall try sleeping more on my side and I don't know I just use what ever shampoo is in my shower what is the best thing to wash my hair with
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form