Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey guys!

Josh Mitchell
@josh-mitchell
12 years ago
7 posts

easy now! just joined up and been looking around, some very nice dreadies! here are mine after around 3 months not sure on when i actually started... wash with just water atm but wanting to maybe start washing with doctor bronners, sorry for the bad quality pics. peace love and unity.

updated by @josh-mitchell: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Josh Mitchell
@josh-mitchell
12 years ago
7 posts

updated by @josh-mitchell: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

They look great. Just like they should at this moment. I'm glad you don't know how old they are exactly. That how it should be

Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

definitely start using some sorta soap...but...looking good! You shouldn't know the age. :) I know the day I threw my brush in the junk drawer. :)

Merek Privitt
@merek-privitt
12 years ago
13 posts

do a bs rinse, youve probably got a lot of built up oils wich will slow down the dreading process greatly. mix half a cup baking soda to 5 cups of warm water, make sure it all dissolves, then pour it over your head and make sure you soak your hair and scalp, wrap your head in a towel for 10-15 min, then rinse with warm then cool water. youll be amazed how much progress youll see after you start doing that instead of just using water.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

definately should be washing

1-3 times a week

should have all along

the bs he mentioned is great

expecialty after 3 months without washing you should catch the rinse water in a glass bowl and photograph it!

you maybe surprised by what comes out

note

bs should always be followed with acv (unless your trying to stop oily hair from being oily)

it should be weak til mature (2 or 3 tablespoons in 5 cups0) and rinsed imediately

these www.dreadlockshampoo.com will make u want to wash every dawy but its probly better to every other day instead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Josh Mitchell
@josh-mitchell
11 years ago
7 posts

havent been on for abit, washing with bs now and its far better, hair feels much cleaner... sides still have not started whatsoever though wondering if this is because i wear my hair tied up pretty much all off the time? heres a few cool looking shapes that are forming though and my first congo

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yea they gotta be left down as much or more then up they gotta move

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

Yeah, tying them up will slow the process down. But they are looking great

Josh Mitchell
@josh-mitchell
11 years ago
7 posts

cheers guys, makes sense.. how about puttin them in a tam? or is this the same again? they need to be down and moving?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form