Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Byron Jr
@byron-jr
12 years ago
2 posts

Hello everyone,

My name is Byron I have wanted dreads since I was 15, but I could never go through the growth process. Now, I am determined to let my hair grow. Its been Two months and half and I am going strong. This is the longest I have had my hair since I was 13! My main concern is my job, I work in corporate America so dreads can fly but I have to keep them neat. Is this possible even in the beginning stages?

updated by @byron-jr: 01/13/15 09:35:02PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If you are growing for any spiritual reason, you don't have to keep them neat. By law they can't make you do anything with them. They might ask you to tie them back or wear a tam. That's not an outrageous request. Just get a plain black tam. It's professional, and looks nice

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

search the site for letter to employer (use the google search for best results) find 1 of the letters ive written and edit it

the 1 explains all the harnmful things that can happen from trying to keep dreads neat and work appropriate it explains the laws as well and reasons why they should allow you \to express yourself freely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Byron Jr
@byron-jr
12 years ago
2 posts

Thanks!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form