Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The Dreaded Wax Subject

Big Wig stainsby
@big-wig-stainsby
12 years ago
4 posts

Hibig wig ere from north east of englandim a newbee to the site so be gentle wiv melol, had dreads for about a year n half, n been readin about how wax is bad for ya dreads (wat ave i done), i use wax and pomade n now im sort of regretin it so im stopin , washed ma hair today as i normally do n jus left it but wat i want to know is wat the hell can i use totwist them and smooth themout and is the twist and parm roll technique still needed for my reborn no wax dreads.

share sum magic tricks wiv me coz my dreads aint lookin like any ive seen on ere, there sum very good dreaded heads on these pics ive been lookin at

Ive posted some pics ov ma dreadsfor you all to see, its ma first week with no wax so im not expectin anything great to happen yet

thanx..............

updated by @big-wig-stainsby: 01/13/15 09:34:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no u dont want to palm roll and definately dont twist twisting will make u go bald eventualy

its not enough to stop using wax u must remove it

start now soak in apple cider vinager soak each dread 10 min then squeeze out the wax out the ends squeeze root to tip like a tube of toothpaste

then use very hot water and dawn dish soap or for uk fau]=ijkry dish soap

use alot and scrub m[like crazy

then order the wax b gone from www.dreadlockshampo.com

ue that and keep using it long after u believe the wax is gone cause its extremely hard to remove so u probly have months of work removing wax

wax just glues hair together to look like dreads but prevents them from ever dreading properly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form