Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I am Gabriel =)

Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts

thanks for the advice man, i was thinking about sea salt bath too, wouldthat be better soaking your head then just rinse it after?

Baba Fats said:

No reason to not use it if you want to. But never leave the spray on for more than 2 hours. The salt will keep drying your hair and scalp out for hours and hours. So only use it the days you are going to wash. Spray it on, let it sit for an hour or 2, and the wash it off. You can make other sprays for your hair that don't have salt in them. But those should be used sparingly, cause the oil might delay some progress

updated by @gabriel3: 07/23/15 03:31:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

think about how much waters in a bath..40-50 gallons at a riugh guess?

youd be adding like a pound or so of salt (im not ecven going to bother with an actual estimate lwt alone do he math)

if you have access to the ocean or a sea salt pool then use that but if your just wanting to get a lil sea salt in yoir hair either add to the baking soda or use a spray so your not wasting pounds of salt that just goes down the drain

Gabriel said:

thanks for the advice man, i was thinking about sea salt bath too, wouldthat be better soaking your head then just rinse it after?

Baba Fats said:

No reason to not use it if you want to. But never leave the spray on for more than 2 hours. The salt will keep drying your hair and scalp out for hours and hours. So only use it the days you are going to wash. Spray it on, let it sit for an hour or 2, and the wash it off. You can make other sprays for your hair that don't have salt in them. But those should be used sparingly, cause the oil might delay some progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I don't see why you couldn't do that. I use the spray bottle because I can spray it on and not drip all over the place when I walk around for that hour or so. But there's no reason you couldn't dunk your hair in a bowl of salt water. Just be careful about the ratios. You want it to be as close to ocean water as you can get. Which is 3.5% salt to water

Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts
alright thanks people, i will be taking those advice.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form