Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I am Gabriel =)

Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts
Wattup people! So this is my first time here. My name is Gabriel, I don't have dreadlocks yet but I decided to have a neglect dreadlocks journey. Oh and I'm also asian(Filipino) my natural hair type is straight and wavy when its long but my hair is really short right now. its been a week now since i started not doing anything to my hair besides washing. I would appreciate it if you guys give me some tips. I hope i meet some good friends here with some crazy dreadlocks. There's no backing up now. So excited to see where my patience will lead me.Peace everybody! One love!Btw check out my picture below on the attach file. My hair is really short right now. Is that good or bad?
updated by @gabriel3: 02/14/15 05:52:53AM
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
12 years ago
123 posts

Welcome!

Well, your hair is too short to see any progress, but that is not either good nor bad.

Having long hair does not guarantee faster dreading, so it comes down to the same thing - wash, wait, and separate when needed. You are saved from separating for some time by having short hair, tho. :)

Just be patient with both your hair growth and dreading, and it will happen. :)

Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts
Thank you! :) I wish i've done this before when my hair was long but its okay, i think i have the patience.

Rainbow Fortune said:

Welcome!

Well, your hair is too short to see any progress, but that is not either good nor bad.

Having long hair does not guarantee faster dreading, so it comes down to the same thing - wash, wait, and separate when needed. You are saved from separating for some time by having short hair, tho. :)

Just be patient with both your hair growth and dreading, and it will happen. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

well it needs to grow to about 6 inches before it dreads it jut means its going to take longer to see dreads cause it needsto grow

hbut u can take biotin supliments tohelp it grow faster

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts
I was thinking about it too, but would it cause anything on my neglecting progress? And is it okay that i started my journey now or is it the same if i let my hair grow fist and start the journey? Just wondering

soaring eagle said:

well it needs to grow to about 6 inches before it dreads it jut means its going to take longer to see dreads cause it needsto grow

hbut u can take biotin supliments tohelp it grow faster

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

no it wont affect it and it wont matter (much) if u start or wait

if u start now u might get lucky and se dreads shorter then typical

if u wait u still might have to wait months for dreads anyway

so u might as well start and get used to the routines

--
Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts
Oh alright thanks, so far i'm liking this website. The people here are really nice and i'm learning alot from it! =)

soaring eagle said:

Gabriel3
@gabriel3
12 years ago
10 posts

one more question, you think its okayto spray sea salton my hairor should i wait for it to grow a bit?

soaring eagle said:

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

No reason to not use it if you want to. But never leave the spray on for more than 2 hours. The salt will keep drying your hair and scalp out for hours and hours. So only use it the days you are going to wash. Spray it on, let it sit for an hour or 2, and the wash it off. You can make other sprays for your hair that don't have salt in them. But those should be used sparingly, cause the oil might delay some progress

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

yea u can and it might just help form dreads sooner but make sure your not over drt]=ying it out

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form