Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fresh to dreads and fresh to the site

Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
Okidokie,HELLO! So I've been a fan of synthetic dreads for a few years now, because I love the look of read dreads, but was afraid of the long term. I love the natural bumpy crazy look that instantly clicks in my head as "perfect". Well after mulling it over I decided to do it. My hair is fairly layered and has a tendency to mat up into a solid tangle at the back of my head, so I decided the twist and rip method would be best to keep that from happening, because well a single dread can't be comfortable lol. So I prepped with a dawn and baking soda wash (the dawn was to help strip some of the red dye from my hair) and sectioned my hair mostly randomly and twisted and ripped. Anyway it's now day two and they look better now that I've slept in them. I'm feeling I'm going to have to keep them covered at work for a while but eh, won't be the first time I've had to hide my hair from them... Yay purple hair >.<Now that we've discussed my hair, let me introduce myself. I'm a 30 year old Wiccan from northern Ohio. I'm a crazy crocheter and and a fan of all things dark and spooky, Anime and old lol. So needless to say spooky old Japanese temple ruins would probably kill me with glee. Anywho gonna say ttfn. And on a side note I'm probably gonna have to wear a hat just to keep myself from touching them! Lol my hair feels so fun!
updated by @myschyf: 01/13/15 09:32:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome but a hat will slow progress and ..make sure u dont get tempted to use the crochet skills on your dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
Ty. I kinda figured, but it's a compromise to keep both dreads and job. I'm unhatted at home :) and no crocheting my dreads. I've read how evil it is :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form