Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Lurked, but never introduced myself!!

Tay
@tay
6 years ago
43 posts

My name is Taylor and I joined this site after doing numerous google searches on the processes of growing dreads; eventually, those searches lead me to this site. I've been growing my hair out since February 4th, 2011, and decided after my last haircut on that day that I wanted to do something with my hair. I really didn't care for braids but I wasn't sure about dreads yet as I knew nothing about them, but always loved how they looked. So it was about April of this year in which I decided to let my hair dread. I currently have two strand twists (since May 25th) and plan on letting my hair do its thing.

So, I just want to end it saying this is a great site (much respect for SE creating this and giving great information) and I can't wait to see how my hair is in a few months.

updated by @tay: 01/13/15 09:28:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,514 posts

well its really good u joined when u did so u didnt end up twisting your dreads right off your head..

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Tay
@tay
6 years ago
43 posts

Yeah I would've fell for it but luckily I found the right info. I wouldn't want to deal with over-twisting anyway as people only do it to try and make them perfect. I don't care for a super maintained/manicured look. I hope each dread looks unique and different.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,514 posts

yea i never understood that..i want dreads but dreads that dont look like dreads thing

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Tay
@tay
6 years ago
43 posts

I guess its a factor of misinformation. That's what the average people see, so they want to imitate it I guess. I think it'll die down over time, once the truth reaches the masses.

Valérie
@valrie
6 years ago
544 posts

Hi Taylor! Sounds like you are off to a good start. :)
Welcome aboard and happy dreading!

Tay
@tay
6 years ago
43 posts

Hey, yes everything is going great so far & thank you :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form