Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi, I'm Melissa

Melissa Kamerad
@melissa-kamerad
12 years ago
9 posts

yeah, someone will take it to supreme court as soon as they get evicted/fired I'm sure and it'll be repealed. It's just silly that they'd even do that in the first place

soaring eagle said:

hows that constitutional?

but bet u cant be fired or evicted for being cristian huh

Melissa Kamerad said:

yeah I agree. Everyone is super conservative compared to where I moved from in SoCal. No alcohol on Sundays and other ridiculous ass laws. I don't get it, they just recently got rid of domestic violence laws in Topeka,KS because they don't have money to enforce it.. so you can beat your wife, but can't smoke a joint in your own house because they'd rather spend the money busting people for weed. They also passed a law saying that you can be fired or evicted for being gay.. I don't get it, these people don't make any sense.

updated by @melissa-kamerad: 07/18/15 02:28:26PM
James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Wow! those are some crazy laws! Glad I live in Michigan, I can buy alcohol every single day if I want. I really didn't think there were still places like that! Those firing/eviction/domestic violencelaws seem crazy and unconstitutional are you 100% sure that's true? It sounds like something the media might have twisted.

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

That's insane! I can't believe they could possible get away with that! What does that have to do with protecting Kansas religious freedom? I doubt that bill will get signed.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if they did that where i lived id pack my bags and leave the state ..well after lighting the entire state on fire and burning it to the ground..

people who would accept that kinda law in their state dont deserve to live

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Is Kansas stuck in the 60's? So these "lawmakers" are trying to protect Christianity, by going against it? To many hypocrits in this world. They should make a law against being a hypocrit.

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Well anyway, good luck on your dread journey! Hopefully Kansas get's better, or hopefully you find someplace more suiting to you.

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
12 years ago
87 posts

I would like to know more about this 'law'. Im almost sure there is more to it, or maybe its a rumor. Do you have a link to it Melissa?

Melissa Kamerad
@melissa-kamerad
12 years ago
9 posts
http://www.kslegislature.org/li/b2011_12/measures/documents/hb2384_00_0000.pdf

Amy Lee said:

I would like to know more about this 'law'. Im almost sure there is more to it, or maybe its a rumor. Do you have a link to it Melissa?

TR
@..
12 years ago
7 posts

do you know someone who can get me started with dreads in Ventura county?!?

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form