Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello world!

Emily Holman
@emily-holman
12 years ago
15 posts

Well I guess I should formally introduce myself since I've already jumped right in on all the discussions and what now! I have always loved dreads but was to chicken to go for it. About a year ago i decided i was going to go for it. I got my whole head all backcombed and put wax on them like I thought I was supposed to. Then i came across a whole lot of wax horror stories, freaked out, and washed and combed out all of my newly backcombed hair. After all this i was so sick of messing with my hair I needed a dang break. So about 8 or 9 months later (2 weeks ago) I got a bee up my butt and decided i was ready to give it another go! Some friends came over to help me get started but I really picked the worst week ever to get started as we were all very very busy. So Last night after two weeks of working on them when we could we finished getting all my dread babies started. Now i am going to just be patient and let them do there thing. Can't wait to see how the progress and change. Hopefully i'll remember to take lots of pictures along the way!

updated by @emily-holman: 01/13/15 09:23:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

howed u get a bee up your butt? you put it there for a lil thrill? you like the sting ?

your a freak

haha

but congrats on the dreadies

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Emily Holman
@emily-holman
12 years ago
15 posts

haha nope didn't put it there... i guess it found its own way :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

maybe was looking for the wax?

--
Emily Holman
@emily-holman
12 years ago
15 posts

hahaha! well then he will be a busy bee looking b/c there is no wax to be found this time! yay!

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Cool :) you'll love all the crazy progress and changes and everything, enjoy the dreading.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

which explains why he was lost and searching up butt instead of in your hair

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form