Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello!

RabbityDread
@rabbitydread
12 years ago
10 posts

Hi! My name is Tommy (legally), but I prefer Rabbit. Just started my dreads 4 days ago, and was extremely happy to find this site early on. I started with the backcombing/crocheting method, but have put the hook down and decided to let them just go and grow and flow as they please. I have always loved dreads, but have never had the backbone to stand up for what I want and like, so I never grew any before. I am 25 and live in the bible belt, so naturally I'm ALREADY catching flak for being myself and putting my own beliefs above Christianity. I love the way natural dreads look, and cant wait to have a magnificent mane of them! I am adding a 4-day pic to this thread just to show how I look at the moment. Pretty hilarious I think. (my babies stick straight out)

updated by @rabbitydread: 01/13/15 09:23:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea croichet will make em stiff

i lived in the buckle of the bible belt for a bit and i swear there was more anti cristianity sentriments there then anywhere else not to mention alcaholism meth abuse crime and obesity but never got any bad remarks bout my dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
RabbityDread
@rabbitydread
12 years ago
10 posts

You were a lucky one then, Sir. I get a lot of flak almost daily over ANY decision I make for myself. I will agree, though, that the bible belt is a little messed up as far as drugs, alcohol, crime, and obesity. The anti-christians ARE indeed thick here, but the general populous is still full of self-serving "born again"'s. Don't take me wrong here, I don't really take any offence to the flak I get, but its still there. I just keep living as I feel God wills me, and enjoy life to the fullest extent possible. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form