Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Finding you

fire dancer
@fire-dancer
12 years ago
13 posts

A little bit about me... I have been wanting dreads for as long as I can remember, but I never really felt I had the knowledge to do it on my own. My husband has been encouraging me to follow my inner voice for the last year. He even told me to take part of our tax return to go and get them done at a salon. I really didn't feel that it should be so expensive orcomplicated! I stumbled upon this site while trying to research alternate methods. I found you on 3/25 and on 3/26/2012 I started my journey. I don't think I would have done it had I not found this community to share my experience with. I have always known that you were out there, but to have you collected and at my finger tips is a wonderful thing :) So ...lets do this thing!

updated by @fire-dancer: 01/13/15 09:22:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome! so how did u decide to start? and yea its not hard cokmplicated or expensive

just lose the comb and your done

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
fire dancer
@fire-dancer
12 years ago
13 posts

First I fired my comb, next was the conditioner...then all the products I had been chained to my entire life! The goop for this the salve for that, the blow dryer, the flat iron, all of it GONE! Then I did the strangest thing ever, I took a shower and washed my hair and my body with the same bar of soap, rinsed off and got out. That's it, nothing else just wash and go! I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!

soaring eagle said:

awesome! so how did u decide to start? and yea its not hard cokmplicated or expensive

just lose the comb and your done

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form