Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Wheelz
@delete
12 years ago
28 posts

Thanks. Yea, my hair is naturally pretty curly and wavy, so it's been going pretty crazy. I had to separate one massive mat yesterday because few of then just kinda flattened up and started eating eachother.

updated by @delete: 07/18/15 02:30:10PM
Wheelz
@delete
12 years ago
28 posts

Another month has gone by. not much change, the front has taken more shape.. (Don't worry I wont bump this every month. :p)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

going pretty good :)

the pics are a lil dark tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Wheelz
@delete
12 years ago
28 posts
Yea. I took em with my cellphoen camera. when I do my next upddate (The 6 month mark) I'll touch em up in Photoshop first or use a better camera. I actually had someone recognize them as dreads last week, which was pretty exciting giving their undready state. I was at the hospital for a checkup and this guy with his two young daughters looks over and says "DREADS?!" ANd I said "I'm working on em." And he started talking about different people he knew with dreads, it was pretty cool.
Wheelz
@delete
12 years ago
28 posts
Yea. I took em with my cellphoen camera. when I do my next upddate (The 6 month mark) I'll touch em up in Photoshop first or use a better camera. I actually had someone recognize them as dreads last week, which was pretty exciting giving their undready state. I was at the hospital for a checkup and this guy with his two young daughters looks over and says "DREADS?!" ANd I said "I'm working on em." And he started talking about different people he knew with dreads, it was pretty cool.
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

That first time you get positive recognition is always memorable. I still remember most strangers comments on mine.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

cool the 1st time sure feels good huh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

That's the response I always give, too. Whenever people ask me how long they took to look like they do, I tell them I've been working on them for 5 years. Never how long they took to look mature

Wheelz
@delete
12 years ago
28 posts

Here's a more recent update.

The back and front are coming along nicely but the sides (left and right) are both still kind of loose. But, I can't complain, at least it's progress. :)

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form