Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi, new dready from florida.

Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Hello and welcome. Dreads are looking good =)
updated by @hayley-turner: 07/23/15 02:56:45AM
@newbie
14 years ago
2 posts
Hey Angel I was wondering if you know of anyone who could backcomb that lives around the boynton beach area not far from west palm beach. I would really appreciate your help I am trying to start on my journey of dreads but haven't found any one who could backcomb.Thank , Luis.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what do u mean? you can backcomb....but you shouldntinstead go natural or twist n ripbut do it yourself and just get as freiond to help withh the back u cant reachbackcombings not a very good method

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Angel
@angel
14 years ago
77 posts
Yes I do, my lil sister can possibly do it. She did my backcomb she can also do the twist n rip. I'm not sure how much she may want to charge you. Send me a message.
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Welcome to the site. :)
@newbie
14 years ago
2 posts
Thanks for your support Angel and soaringeagle. Yea definitively I am interested in your sister doing my hair. I sent you a friend request and I hope you could help me with my situation. Angel said:
Yes I do, my lil sister can possibly do it. She did my backcomb she can also do the twist n rip. I'm not sure how much she may want to charge you. Send me a message.
Lxs Rivera
@lxs-rivera
11 years ago
2 posts
Hi from ORLANDO, FLORIDA!!!! Anyone still in the area?! I'm looking for some fellow knotty heads to maybe start a meet up group or festivals in the area. I'm new to all this (dreads, forums, etc) so trying to find awesome ppl to hang with and learn from =D

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form