Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tri-state area nj pa de thought this would be helpful

Zoewe rane lawson
@zoewe-rane-lawson
13 years ago
12 posts
So I thought doing a nj de and pa would be great since they are all so close I wanna meet some people with dreads from this area I have only met like 5 REAL dread heads
updated by @zoewe-rane-lawson: 01/13/15 09:14:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

theres a pa nj de group already and you gotta be kidding philly has so many dreads its crazy

go to odunde its thousd=sands of dreads as far as the eye can see

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Zoewe rane lawson
@zoewe-rane-lawson
13 years ago
12 posts
Aha I gottcha on Philly I live around 25-30 mins away I just can't seem to meet anyone in south jersey with dreads aha only a few and I don't drive no chances to really meet people

soaring eagle said:

theres a pa nj de group already and you gotta be kidding philly has so many dreads its crazy

go to odunde its thousd=sands of dreads as far as the eye can see

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i used to be able to walk to nj but avoided it at all costs id even rather go a couple hundred extra miles to go around nj rather then go through it..but i did break a ..i guess 15-20 year streak of avouiding nj last year when i went to the camden aqyuarium..

that was the only time i set foot in nj ..probly since the 80s

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Zoewe rane lawson
@zoewe-rane-lawson
13 years ago
12 posts
Ahah jersey is no fun I live closer to de then anything important here

soaring eagle said:

i used to be able to walk to nj but avoided it at all costs id even rather go a couple hundred extra miles to go around nj rather then go through it..but i did break a ..i guess 15-20 year streak of avouiding nj last year when i went to the camden aqyuarium..

that was the only time i set foot in nj ..probly since the 80s

Gary3
@gary3
11 years ago
3 posts
I've only had my dreads a week so I don't see myself as a "dreadhead" but I live in southern Jersey/shore and there's a dreaded family I see at the store some times. their kids probably only like 10. thought it was awesome
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form