Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Soap question

Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

Hey guys it is about 7 or 8 months Imma growin my dreads natty way, and sad, but I can't say that I see some real locking, but I try to stay patient. And I may upload some pics later if you would check dem out and comment how it looks to you.
But now Imma writin because I ran out of soap for my dreads, and I would like to ask, what should I use? What is the best for my dreads? And if the thing is natural, that would be a great plus too.

updated by @augustinas: 01/13/15 09:13:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

www.dreadlockshampoo.com best i ever used and how longs your hair how are u washing

btw that site soon will have a ndw liquid shampoo great for baby dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

Hmm, I might get sth from there, but this might take a while, so if I would need sth to wash my dreads soon, what should I use? HmmI don't have any special washing methods (should I?), I just try to wash the roots, but at the same time I wash my dreads no matter if I want that or not, you know it is not easy to get down to the roots :D Well and if speaking bout the length of my hair in some places it is at least few centimeters that are not locked ( I wanna remind, that I went natty way from crochet) and in other places it seems like whole dread got unlocked or at least I have some hair in that length.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ah i got u ok well try the baking soda acv recfipe

that will do the trick

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

what the acv means in the "baking soda acv"?

Katie Kendall
@katie-kendall
13 years ago
43 posts

apple cider vinegar..=]

Augustinas said:

what the acv means in the "baking soda acv"?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form