Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

MY NAME IS KNOTLOCKS

Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
13 years ago
120 posts
"And out of ANY person who has dreads..guess whose always looks the best..Black people." That is an extremely close and simple minded thing to say, That wasn't in any way stated as an opinion more like it was a fact.I would expect anyone who has dreads would know better then to make a statement like that and would understand just how subjective beauty is to a given individual. I for one wouldn't even have dreads if I were black cause I don't care for the way it looks but I would never say dreads only look good on white people
updated by @gabe-mccoy: 07/10/15 07:37:45PM
Helen sparrow
@helen-sparrow
13 years ago
3 posts

Hello Knot lock?? is it? or is it NOT LOCK? You're not locking your hair, you are glueing and sticking your hair, and then punishing it for rebelling against your need for 'perfection'. It's a bit like colouring in a picture instead of painting the whole thing, because your worried about getting it wrong, or you just don't have the patience. I'm not sure Dreads really suit your personality all the at much...you seem more like a short back and sides kind of guy!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i love the clownlike ego on this guy

all the 'this is going to go viral" talk in his vids

every 1 iof which has only under 100 to 3000 except 1 from last year about how u F$cked up his dreads got 7000

and im betting he pushes them alot to get those few views

my 1 from last year is about to hit 100,000

i guess ppl do preffer the real thing after all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Monte Jackson
@monte-jackson
13 years ago
34 posts

Its just hair people jeeesh. lol lets hug it out! Come on bring it in :)

Ben W.
@ben-w
13 years ago
13 posts

Be careful if you hug his it might fall out =P

Monte Jackson said:

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

It is not JUST hair...and the thing that kills me is that this guy tries to smile and say, "Oh I don't know everything about dreads...I am here to learn...blah, blah, blah"...but he has a whole series of vids and is doing business "teaching" people!!! Come on!!! He doesn't care! He has said as much. He plans to keep spreading his bullshit, just like Johnny. He isn't some misguided kid who means well. He is a huckster who thought he could find support and more people in our "family" to bring into his fold...DISGUSTING.
Monte Jackson said:

Rachel NattyDee
@rachel-nattydee
13 years ago
53 posts

not locs...

Monte Jackson
@monte-jackson
13 years ago
34 posts

Hair comes and hair goes. At the end of it all you can't take it with you.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

sure u can hair stays if u take care of it it comes and goes if u destroy it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

I don't make business out of it. I make videos. I am a fulltime student and photographer. No Time to run a hair salon. This is all for fun. If someone happens to give me $100 to give them dreads fine Ill do it.

I tell them firstly that my way of doing dreads is unconventional, but it's up to them before I do anything.

but hey, If I ain't gonna get no love from this site, Haters are just as good lol.

/ 6

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form