Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Greetings everybody

Jessy Reyes
@jessy-reyes
13 years ago
10 posts

Hello everyone, my name is Jessy Reyes and I have started my journey for dreadlocks since thanksgiving of 2010. My hair is naturally thick and curly, which is good for me because this method works best with this hair type. I am of Salvadoran decent, currently residing in Boston. I love meeting new people and I hope everybody here feels the same. Feel free to ask me anything. I love music, and if anyone has any suggestions to music let me know and I will check it out. My favorite artist of all time is Bob Marley. Favorite sport is and will always be soccer. I am also a self taught drummer, still learning, and if anyone has any drumming suggestions please let me know. What I expect from this journey is nothing more than a meaningful experience, I want to grow into my identity from that experience. I would also like to know what you guys expect from this journey. Love and peace to all!

updated by @jessy-reyes: 01/13/15 09:10:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome

check out www.rainbowtribe.net especialy the dundun villiage recordiings

so what "method" did u use?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessy Reyes
@jessy-reyes
13 years ago
10 posts

neglect method

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

cool

attached is a lil sample of music

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Angelika
@angelika
13 years ago
12 posts

well hello! you sound like an amazing person :)

peace.

Jessy Reyes
@jessy-reyes
13 years ago
10 posts

the music is great soaring eagle, thanks a lot. and thank you for your comment angelika i appreciate it.

Jessy Reyes
@jessy-reyes
13 years ago
10 posts

awesome, that's great to hear and i look forward to meeting these new rad people. blessings!

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Hi & Welcome Jessy! You have a good start!

Jessy Reyes
@jessy-reyes
13 years ago
10 posts

cool vibes

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form