Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello and Good Day to all of you

Hayat Dominguez
@hayat-dominguez
13 years ago
7 posts

introductions! hello dready world my name is hayat dominguez. i'm a sophmore in college working on my major in theatre. i act i work lights i work sound i build stuff and i enjoy every minute of it! i just started dreading my hair and i've had it completely done about a week now. the methods i use are twist and rip which i know just doesn't sound good at all it doesn't sound good when you rip anything lol but i have to say i'm relatively happy with the way they turned out. i shampoo them with a baking soda mixture and then a sea salt spray...love it!!! I must say i'm having some difficulty with some of my smaller dreads coming completely undone though...

lets see what else can i tell you ummm... i liveinthe great state of kansas where it is hot as balls right now but we did get some rain this morning thank god. ummI play the viola dabble in piano and guitar and iplay some video games from time to timei'm not religious and i love music and movies. I'm looking forward to keeping my dreads for a long time i've always admired them on other people and now i finally get to admire them and have them admired for myself :) its going to be a fun journey!

updated by @hayat-dominguez: 01/13/15 09:07:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dont worry if they fall apart just kep your hands off them dont do jnothing and they dread right back up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form