Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a little lost......and a hello

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

every culture on easrth dreaded i had been in the middle of a loooong klist of cultures that dreade alongf with pictures dating from 1800 and even dating back to early egyption

u cannot na,me a culture in history that didnt dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/16/15 09:37:13AM
Vikki2
@vikki2
13 years ago
8 posts

it was the ancient egyptians and greeks that first inspired me to have dreads i thought them so amazing when i was younger i believe it not a matter of my hair being stuck in one way 'as he said' but i believe he does not like them or the idea of me having them.......its not the best place be a individual i find there are so many people on my site that are very judgy and not very nice...simply dying my hair red i got trouble and it does lower your self asteam but im past that and ready to show the world i love dreads :)

i have done 4 so far...diffrent thickness they are not as neat as i would like lots of random frizzy ends but i guess i just need practise but i am in love them andd cant wait to just keep adding as i go along :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they should have random frizzy ends so your doing fine

and let him get mad

its your hair

do what u want

--
Vikki2
@vikki2
13 years ago
8 posts

oh good :) they are thicker in odd places sort of like kinks but not big ones..is this just because i still need more practise?

and your so right it is my hair

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if u dont randomize eniugh thety can get a lil braidlike that maybe what u see but its ok that goes away soon hey will loop in awhilte though with loops sticking out the sitdes so theyre gonna change alot over time

--
Vikki2
@vikki2
13 years ago
8 posts

well im just grabbing sections of hair in places to do im lookinf forward to see how they develop, im finding that i dont need the beads to hold the ends really my hair is that thick and naturally knotted that its taking to them really well and easy

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form