Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

2 months 4 days

Brent Elder
@brent-elder
13 years ago
18 posts
I live in florida and go swimming fairly often (be it salt or chlorine) and dreaded my hair 2 months and 4 days ago with twist and rip. I have notice progress come to s screeching halt lately. All that seems to be happening is they are getting stuck together and are almost completely flat. How much longer am I looking at before I could go without a hat to, say, a funeral or job interview?
updated by @brent-elder: 01/13/15 09:07:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

tie em back then u dont need a hat be sure to seperate and if u wear a hat too often it can be slowing things

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brent Elder
@brent-elder
13 years ago
18 posts
I wear a wool beanie if I wear a hat but Even tied back I have about an inch of nappy frizz sticking in every direction. I just need to know when I can look foreword to them getting better.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

1st 3 or sop months they get worse nort better by month 4 -6 theyre doing great a tams better then a beannie if the beanies at all tight its flattening them and slowing progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

I live in florida too and although I have been here for almost a year I have yet to go to the bleach. I am used to swimming in the pool.. Usually after I just take a shower. Have you tried using aloe gel?

Brent Elder
@brent-elder
13 years ago
18 posts

The beanie is one of these new hipster beanies that are pre-stretched out enough to fit your entire head down to your chin into (I have used it to carry bottles of popcorn kernals). I haven't used anything other than Neutrogena anti-residue and a half bar of Ivory (first two weeks, didn't know better). I also conditioned them once in the beginning, but at least it was organic. Either way I am 2 months and 11 days in so I guess I will see what happens this winter. I don't have to start worrying about jobs untilFebruary.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form