Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

JACKPOT, BEST PRODUCT, HAIR SAVER & DREAD SAVER, great for all hair types!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

now that its dry it does feel real clean and kinda "stripped" since ive used alotta jojoba and stuff but that funky smells still there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 09:08:21PM
spirit~being~☮
@spiritbeing
13 years ago
37 posts
Well thats good it's clean and free of the little bit of residue that was in!!:P I hear it can take a couple days for the smell to withdraw from the hair, i washed my hair a few days ago and have NO shampoo smell to it today, only outdoor smell because im mainly outdoor:P lol take care & peace

soaring eagle said:

now that its dry it does feel real clean and kinda "stripped" since ive used alotta jojoba and stuff but that funky smells still there

taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts

Experience and opinions are two different things; but we all have opinions based on our experiences. I don't find a comparison in the statement about sulfates being linked to hair loss as an equivalent to baking soda being a cleanser and edible. That makes absolutely no sense. That is the craziest argument I have ever heard. I was crying because I laughed so hard. Smoking is linked to cancer. Many people who are 90 years old still smoke and show no signs of the disease. It does not mean that it does not happen. So is it "bologna propaganda" to say that it is linked? Is it propaganda for someone to say I don't want to smoke because there is a chance I might get cancer?

There are many members here who avoid SLS. Just because you have not had a bad experience with it...doesn't mean anything to them. So stop judging. Stop ranting and give people respect.

That rant reminds me of the silly people who swear wax is good for dreads.

http://www.organiccolorsystems.com/why-sodium-lauryl-sulfates-sls-are-causing-hair-loss/

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

well said taye. and i cant help but notice the vast difference in the reply to heathers 'experience' and soaring eagles. they arent that different.

taye said:

Experience and opinions are two different things; but we all have opinions based on our experiences. I don't find a comparison in the statement about sulfates being linked to hair loss as an equivalent to baking soda being a cleanser and edible. That makes absolutely no sense. That is the craziest argument I have ever heard. I was crying because I laughed so hard. Smoking is linked to cancer. Many people who are 90 years old still smoke and show no signs of the disease. It does not mean that it does not happen. So is it "bologna propaganda" to say that it is linked? Is it propaganda for someone to say I don't want to smoke because there is a chance I might get cancer?

There are many members here who avoid SLS. Just because you have not had a bad experience with it...doesn't mean anything to them. So stop judging. Stop ranting and give people respect.

That rant reminds me of the silly people who swear wax is good for dreads.

http://www.organiccolorsystems.com/why-sodium-lauryl-sulfates-sls-a...

lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

Seriously everyone, I know I'm not the boss here, but can we just cut out all the bullshit? SB was rude, sure, Heather was too, that's been acknowledged. A lot of you want to avoid SLS, fine. Can we stay on track here and focus on our personal experiences with the product? Please?

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts
sorry ln i just dont see where heather was rude at all. she shared her experience. sb was very defensive. the end. my momma always said you cant argue with crazy ;) blessings to all. and amy exits to the right-------------------->
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts

I think you might be a little confused as to what baking soda is. It is not considered an industrial cleanser. It is a deep but gentle cleanser.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_bicarbonate

I agree with Amy Lee. I am outta this one. LOL

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form