Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi everyone :) bit of a rambling introduction (i'm good at rambling lol)

Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

Figured it was time to finally introduce myself, My name's Nichole (Nikki), I'm engaged to an amazing man, i have one almost 16 month old beautiful crazy, amazing daughter, and a new bundle has found a comfy living space in my uterus, two months ago:). As I type this my Dreads are 2 weeks old today, frizzy, wild, and i wouldn't have it any other way, I've been lurking this site like a super creeper for the past few weeks, lol your welcome :p. This is my second time around, back around 2007 when I was super uneducated, my friend started by back combing/TnRing, and LOADS of wax (DISGUSTING).. I ended up combing/cutting my hair 6 months later, something just didn't feel right, i wasn't attached to them, in fact i HATED them, I felt wrong for someone else doing them, like I was supposed to on my own, and knew something wasn't right in the back of my head with the wax, i finally grew disgusted by my own dreads, and that was the end of them. I started with TnR, and now i'm letting them do their own thing, I now LOVE my dreads, and so glad i started my journey again, MY way. I keep talking about mine, and last night my friend came over and i even started her dready mohawk, she's glad i did it instead of her, unlike how i was with my other friend, she says we've been in eachothers lives for so long, no matter what happened, i'll always be with her, because i'm the one she started her crazy life journey with, and the same with her hairs crazy life journey.

Ramble over :D..

P.S I'm so glad I get to be a part of this community, and go through my journey with others :)

updated by @nichole-currier: 01/13/15 09:07:00PM
Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

Another thing, half the things i say don't make sense, i only proof read/edit, when i feel like it haha, you may call it lazy, i call it "just letting it happen" lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they lok great :) i love rambling

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

thank you :) yeah ever since i had my baby, i've gotten used to trying to talk alot to help her speech and now i never shut up lol!

Katie Kendall
@katie-kendall
13 years ago
43 posts

i love rambling too...welcome and good luck on this awesome journey...also, congrats on the new fetus! ^-^

Nichole Currier
@nichole-currier
13 years ago
53 posts

thank you much :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form