those native american dread pics are from the 1800's

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 09:25:40PM
Sunshine Pixie
@sunshine-pixie
13 years ago
9 posts

Yeah I knew it didn't make any sense. :)
soaring eagle said:

those native american dread pics are from the 1800's

Sunshine Pixie
@sunshine-pixie
13 years ago
9 posts

Yeah I was ignoring the ones in the back. But then I saw this silver wire-y thing popping up on the top on humid day. LOL I'm trying to just leave them be, though I may resort to picking them...

babylon said:

welcome to the club, and i'm 26. i've got a lot thin grey at the back but i don't see them so it does'nt bother me :P the few big ones in the front i pick out...

Sunshine Pixie
@sunshine-pixie
13 years ago
9 posts

Yeah, I'm hoping to just kinda give my hair that little nudge it needs. My underside wants to form what my mom calls "rat's nests" (which is funny because my son's rat does indeed try to help that process along...) So I went ahead and tnr'd it because its a jungle under there, and its the only part on my head that will tangle, and its only because I bleached it once. Then the middle areas are meh, they're super soft...but MIGHT would dread if I gave them like 6+ months. But the top of my hair is so smooth...it has to be helped. So I figure if I'm going to do the top and under....might as well just do it all.

Like I can't keep my hair in braids, pony tails, or styled in any manner. It just doesn't do anything but hang straight/wavy. But its coarse, not fine...so it doesn't mat...ever.

Thanks! :)

ExaltHimx7 said:

Hi Sunshine'] Welcome! Sure, it looks like you gave it a great try at natural, I say go for the tnr'] I did lefave the top of my head tnr when I went natural and they are locked up nicely in 4+ months, not dreads yet, but almost there']. The underneath is separating and forming dreads now (4 months), it's soooo cool to watch them appear & form. I know several discussions on Henna and dye on the forums, just search it and you'll find lotsa info...God Bless your journey!

babylon
@babylon
13 years ago
27 posts

hahaha if there not to many. I didn't even know i had grey hair in the back untill a hairdresser asked me if i wanted to dye my hair, i was wondering why she asked couse i did'nt mentioned dyeing my hair. then she told me i had a lot of grey hair in the back and that i should dye it. ofcourse i refused :P

Peoply never seem to notice (or don't talk about it) only when the sun shines bright they seem to light up LOL

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form