dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New to Dreads

scott LANGFORD
@scott-langford
13 years ago
24 posts

Hi all.

I am currently sitting having my dreads done by my lovely partner...Been going for around 5hours today and the same yesterday. My hair was around 15" at the longest before we started,,

Looking really good imo..

updated by @scott-langford: 01/13/15 09:06:53PM
scott LANGFORD
@scott-langford
13 years ago
24 posts

Here are a couple of pics too! :-)

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Hi!!! Oh Scott, if you didn't use the wax yet, please don't! It's bad, bad, bad!!! and Welcome']

scott LANGFORD
@scott-langford
13 years ago
24 posts
Hadnt read that page though! I have only waxed a few of them.... Should i stop then?They seem really whispy without ?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh i would comb out the waxed ones remove wax and start over use twist n rip not backcomb and yea they should look whispy for a couple months till they dread wax only imitates dreads but they wont ever dread with wax in them it traps dirt and water maked them rot inside its nasty

dont trade a temporary look for a lifetime of trouble its a scam they will look like dreads in the beginning but be opure hell a lifetine wax is just evil and almost ikmpossible rto remove from dreads it must come out and since u just staerted the best way is start the waxed ones over

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
scott LANGFORD
@scott-langford
13 years ago
24 posts

Cool thanks for all yer help...

Luckily i have barely waxed any and the ones i have done only a little. So i will see if i can remove the wax..

Hopefully not long till they get finished now though, seems to take sooooooo long!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

switch to twist n rip they look better hold together better itsd faster and easier and way less damage

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form