Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Twist and Gel and Wax question

Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts

I wouldn't use the wax.. a tiny bit of aloe vera wouldn't hurt. Instead of a rubber band which can break your hair as well as break IN your hair, try a wooden bead that fits snugly. :) Hope this helps!

updated by @mary-white: 07/11/15 06:58:29AM
Joe Shmoe
@joe-shmoe
13 years ago
15 posts
As I said b4 its been 12 years, I have no bald spots, my hair is not thinning, and I have nvr had a dread fall out.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dude the salon definition of neat and tidy is thining and balding

thining and balding is the look you like and are trying to create

lets see the sclop pics already

im tired of babysitting the 1 person here who doesnt get it refuses to listed]n to reason and thinks he knows everything espite the fact that ppl who do twist way way way way less often salmost all have issi]ues

i think you hate dreads so much you dont want to see the harm you do cause the harm hides the dreadiness you hate

strange

but im reaaally getting tired of you wasting all my time when theres thousands who appreciate good advice

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Joe Shmoe
@joe-shmoe
13 years ago
15 posts
Actually i said the dreads in the pic look kinda gross. They dont look clean and he has about 8 inches of new growth that isnt dreaded. Self hatred? Says the white man....I hate to break it to u but im black and proud. I wanted locs, not dreads in the traditional sense. And btw I never combed my hair; I brushed my hair, then when it was longer I picked it out. Shows how much u know about black hair.....No one asked u to babysit me or waste ur time. I've already tried to end this many times but u keep continuing. I never claimed to kno everything but do I kno more than u about locs and *blk hair? Absolutely.P.S. i haven't took the scalp pic b/c im @ wrk but ill b sure to post 1 up when I get home @ 12:30ish
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts

Your hair in the pic on your profile looks good for you.

Soaring Eagle's pic on his profile looks good for him.

TO EACH HIS OWN. :)

All hair types are different, as well as how they are maintained.

Locs and Dreadlocks... hmm.. the difference????

What was your original question?

Oh, yes..

should i be using any kind of gel or wax in my hair? I tried to answer that, but I don't think you read it.

and

Any ideas on how to keep them down? Did you put a rubberband at your scalp or at the ends?

Any other questions,.. I'll try to help..

But this back and forth nonsense is futile.

Love one another.. acceptance and tolerance are key.. :)

Peace K!

Mary

Joe Shmoe said:

Actually i said the dreads in the pic look kinda gross. They dont look clean and he has about 8 inches of new growth that isnt dreaded. Self hatred? Says the white man....I hate to break it to u but im black and proud. I wanted locs, not dreads in the traditional sense. And btw I never combed my hair; I brushed my hair, then when it was longer I picked it out. Shows how much u know about black hair.....

No one asked u to babysit me or waste ur time. I've already tried to end this many times but u keep continuing. I never claimed to kno everything but do I kno more than u about locs and *blk hair? Absolutely.

P.S. i haven't took the scalp pic b/c im @ wrk but ill b sure to post 1 up when I get home @ 12:30ish
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

lol u wish your a troll and a joke

u proved over and over you dont know nothing..not washig for months? twisting every weejk?

and yiou dare call anyone else gross?

im starting to think that your a troll that u dont have dreads and those pics arent u and your just here to cause trouble and get laughs ..cause nobody sane would twist every week or think not washing for months and months is smart

everytime u wash your hair it gets knotty

washing is the only thing u should do to dread

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

closing t6his to put the baby to bed when the tantrums over ill reopen i got no time for this

--
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

Joe Shmoe said:

the high cost is exactly why i started doing my hair myself.

great point that afro and caucasian hair locks differently. that's what i think soaring eagle is forgetting. maybe the natural route is the best way to go for 100% caucasian hair but twisting is best for hair that has a lil kink to it; like i said i am 1/2 blk and 1/2 wht.....

/ 5
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form