Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 1/2 weeks and counting :-)

amber.sweet
@ambersweet
13 years ago
12 posts

In a small white, suburban town filled with rednecks, preps, jocks, thugs, goths, and the snotty rises one girl who decided to not follow the rest of the crowd... me! I need to find myself.... which has been tough these past 25 years of my life... being raised to be a respectable christian girl. These past 5 I decided to not go with the parents plan, but choose my own destiny and shaping myself into the person that I want to be. I found faith in myself and studied kundalini, reiki, and started to meditate... having the stars and the energy that surrounded me be my guardians.

After much research on the dreadlocking, I found it to be spiritually motivating... wanting myself to have more peace of mind and patience.. especially with the world we live in.

So a week and a half a go... I just let my hair go. I know that I have baby fine hair and even without brushing... it just wouldn't lock on it's own... So, I sort of took matters in my own hands... backcombing and twisting and ripping my hair to guide it through this transformation.

I have had mix reviews on my locks, but have ignored what has been said and have continued moving forward... I'm pleased with where it's already going... though my hair is on the fritz and one giant poof ball... but I don't the end result will be phenomenal and I can't wait to share my journey with the rest of you all.

Thank you for the support and guidance. You guys are awesome.

updated by @ambersweet: 01/13/15 09:06:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

it would too have dreaded on its own if u gave it a chance to

believe me..if it dreeads after backcombing it would dread on its own..right?

once u basckcomb it still muct dread on its own..which it woulda done from the start

do the cristians ever tell you your going o hell just cause u sit in sillence and meditate?

where ya from..oklohoma?

theyre crazy there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
amber.sweet
@ambersweet
13 years ago
12 posts

actually yes... they have told me I would go to hell... because I don't meditate with their God... but oh well.. I'm not worried about it..

and I'm from Michigan... out in bfe of michigan... I'm hours away from Detroit... It's whole different world as you get further and further from Detroit.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

but theyre preists who molest kids will go to heaven right?

i was watching a history chanel documentary on the early popes last night

umm i thinkk it was pope alexander the 6th

in mediveil times it was common for the parents to watch the kidshave sex the 1st time after getting married to assure they consumate and arent impoytent

but this pope was having sex with his daughter so poisioned her new husband so he couldnt percform..then..sports was invented by early romans as a way for the impotent to probve they still were men but the pope didnt want him to prove his manhood therefore being worthy ffor marriage so he poisioned him again ..at which point i zoned out awhile missing the story but then the pope murdered 1 of his enemies

all just so the pope..the leader of the church the symbol of christian or at least catholic holiness did all this just so he could go on having sex..with his own daughter

and still the c hurcgh proteced him

bu ya dare be a peaceful buddhist or anything else and your goig to hell

i just find that6 odd

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
13 years ago
51 posts

My mom is baptist. She believes that gays and people who follow other religions are going to hell. She has told me many times that i'm going to hell because i'm an atheist. I try to respect all religions even if i think some of them are crazy ass bullshit. I love my mom more then anything because she loves me for who i am no matter what, but we can't take about 3 things: religion, politics, and gays. we are like night and day with those subjects

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form