Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new to dread life

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

just rememeber it is orange oil and all natural but its industrial strength used to dissolve glues tars paint caulk adhesives u name it so try it weakened at 1aszt

it will dissolve rubber bands so if u have any in be sure tha=eye are out ..just to be safe maybe plastic beads too haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 12:47:08AM
Craig Moore Jr
@craig-moore-jr
13 years ago
7 posts
Cool. Well thanx for helping me out with all this
Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts

I play football too. i start augest 9th and started my dreads may 29. im a lil scared about that aswell. but it will be alright.

@ SE, I always hear that sweat is all the salts from the sodium you take in. If this were true could sweating help your dreads tighten? they woud just be stinky haha. I wash my hair not saying i do this but im just curious to hear your thought. ha im sure you will reply because you reply to everyone and it only takes you 7 seconds. Your they santa of dreads. except you supply us with everything we need to know!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well it is salt water so yea probly will help some but u also eliminate toxins through sweat hence the stink if you have a healthy vegatarian diet for instance your sweat wont stink

thn if u have someone with a very poor diet eats a ton of meat and very iunhealthy processed crap u can smell em the secx they walk in the room

point is if your diets not great u will need to wash the wat out to remove all the toxins andbacteria from your diet

no diets so pure that u sweat pure sodium and water tho

but the better your diet the cleaner the sweat and the less toxins and bacteria that cause the oders

--
Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts

Share The Knowledge!!! lol Your A Very Inteligent Person SE hha

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

why do people keep accusing me of that? i swear im not..

i just got too much time on my hands and read every page of the 840,000 pages here and somehow remember a few important points

Austin Potter said:

Share The Knowledge!!! lol Your A Very Inteligent Person SE hha

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form