Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new to dread life

Craig Moore Jr
@craig-moore-jr
13 years ago
7 posts
First off my name is Craig. I out my dreads in on June 23 and was jus trying to figure out the best stuff for them. I play football and have to be back for camp on august 12 if anyone has any suggestions or can help me it will be greatly appreciated.
updated by @craig-moore-jr: 02/14/15 11:38:29AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how did u "get them"

the "best stuff for them" is nothing at all just keep em clean

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Craig Moore Jr
@craig-moore-jr
13 years ago
7 posts
I back combed them and I wish I woulda found this site earlier cuz I put wax in it and now I'm wishing I didn't. But I decided to forget that and jus do the neglect method. but I did have bands in them and jus took them out today, so I'm hoping they will work out for the best
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

definately get the bands out then get the wax out its not enough to stop using wax u need to take extreme effort to remove it

--
Craig Moore Jr
@craig-moore-jr
13 years ago
7 posts
Okay for sure. I'll get right to that. Will my playing football tho effect the way the dreads turn out?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
doubt it i guess the helmet cab squish em id be more worried bout a severe back or neck or even head injurty then i would about how having 1500 pounds of footblall players slamming into you pilling ontop of u crushing you will affect your body then how it will affect your dreads

--
Craig Moore Jr
@craig-moore-jr
13 years ago
7 posts
Lol. Alright well thanx for all the advice SE.
Craig Moore Jr
@craig-moore-jr
13 years ago
7 posts
Hey Sarah. Thanx for the advice
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u can also tey dissolvit from walmart its super dupe sytrong so try it diluted at 1st it should get it all out satill might need to do a couple treARTMENTS BUT ITS VERY STRONG SO WILL DISSOLVE THE WAX

im gonna break off this damn caps lock key..grrr

--
Craig Moore Jr
@craig-moore-jr
13 years ago
7 posts
Alright. I may do that cuz Walmart is closer. Lol
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus