Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My dreadlock journey....so far

Jose Duran-sanchez
@jose-duran-sanchez
13 years ago
1 posts
well to begin my name is Jose and i live in Amarillo Tx where I can count the people with dreadlocks using my two hands. To be honest its a pretty nice city. You know, not too big and not too small. So yeah it came as a shocker to my family and friends when I decided to get dreadlocks. They really didnt like the concept at first, but now my hair looks way better then when I started and Im very pleased with myself for sticking with them. Although there were sometimes of frustrations where I wanted to just give up. The way I see dreadlocks is as a new relationship. It starts off with a euphoria feeling but then you hit the rough waters like an actual relationship. Then you get over them and BAM! euphoria all over again. Which gets a boost with compliments from beatiful women ;-). To be honest, dreadlocks are "attention hogs" because they get way more attention then the original haircuts, fades, or designs within fades (funny, my dreads just shivered lol). To end all my rambling I'd like to say this (clears throat) "This website got me through the thick and thin with my dreadlock issues and I feel honored to be a part of this website" end.Thanks again.(sorry if its a bit long for an intro)
updated by @jose-duran-sanchez: 01/13/15 09:06:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome and glad we could get ya through the riugh spots :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts
NICE!!!! I'm from Houston and am going to play football at West Texas In Canyon. I am White and Started Dreads hahahahah Im the only one in atleast 80 miles radius haha. small world though!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form