Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How Long Does Your Dreads Grow In the first 7 months.

Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts

Golden Eagle: Mine our like the exact size of a pencil im in my 7th week. so you think it does take longer for them to grow?

updated by @austin-potter: 07/13/15 10:01:55AM
Marcus Gibbs
@marcus-gibbs
13 years ago
16 posts

GoldenEagle said:
Mine are still shrinking even though I am well into my second year.
I am in the same boat. Second year, and still shrinking. I have a lot of loose hair at the top too.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

interlocking and crochet are extremely vbad u dont have dreads u have woven hair when u stop weaving them it will take 6 months to a year b4 they beghin to dread ..and whenu actualy dread they shrink

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

it is an extremely damaging method rthey are not healthy they are damaged by breaking hairs

--
Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

i have felt very welcomed to this community. if you look around a little you will realize the entire site is devoted to natural dreads and is very anti-crochet hook and use of products. i will gladly take soaring eagles advice (21 years in the making) over someone whos dreads arent even mature yet. no disrespect intended towards you dear, but being rude to soaring eagle is a really bad idea. its his website.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

just trying to help her not screw up hrr dreads with crochet i mean how many have suffered from crochet already?

how many started over?

but some ppl when u try to help em they get angry..i dont get it 99% say oh thank god finaly somebiody told me the truth.. 1% get angry

cant please em all

--
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
i'm two months in and mine have almost shrunk to HALF of what my length used to be. i miss it so much.
Evelyn Maes
@evelyn-maes
13 years ago
30 posts

Mine were also made with crochet hook, didn't do anything withing 4 1/2 months (since i got them) and they have gone from halfway my back to above my shoulders. They also grow but they seem to shrink faster.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form