Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Yes I am too young to be a grandmother!

Heidela
@heidela
13 years ago
27 posts
I gave up brushing and am just letting it go! I have always known I was destined to have dreads...my hair is perfect for it...as soon as I figure out how to post a picture I will.. Because other than not brushing I am not sure if I really need to do much more...but would love any/all advice...I have coarse super thick curly hair that is colored but a nice mix of blonde and what is left of my natural red...I want to keep this color...is there a problem with coloring the roots?...I am half earth mama but love hair colors and do NOT want to submit to grey/whtie yet...any advise with hair color? My hair grow just under an inch every six weeks... I do not plan to cut or brush it ever again...but I want to keep this color...right now my hair hits just below my shoulders...just a week and a half of no brushing and washing with some dilute BonnersIt is staring to find its groove and already I love it!I will go back to reading posts now because I do not want to ask something already addressed...but I would like to know what else I can do to keep it and me scalp healthy and grow some really nice locks...I work in a field for a company where this will be unusual but not a shock...I have not told but a few folks because my hair has always been clean but a mess so the transition will not be really noticed!Thanks for being here and I look forwrd to the journey
updated by @heidela: 01/13/15 09:05:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

just seperate them as they form so u dot get any huge dreas

dying u can dye the roots htho if u can switch to henna thats healthier for the hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heidela
@heidela
13 years ago
27 posts

thanks so much for the reply I think I am doing ok then?

I do use a "natural" haircolor that has henna in it ..I get it at the healthfood store so it is plant based

henna did not cut it for me the color was flourescent! or nothing

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form