Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ny dreada are falling outt!!!!!

Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
so im drunk as fuck.i was wuth mu family and i was night swimmming.my hair was weat for like 3 strait hours!!!there really loosr the tips arent knotted no more.each dread has like 2-3 inches of strait hair!are they messed up?!?!!????!!!what doni doo?/by the way im still drunkZplease gelp mee!
updated by @casper: 02/14/15 08:24:11AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they are fine arent u too young to drink and its totaly normal to be loose at this stage and to have a few inches loose

but ya shouldnt be drunk

thats what u should be worried abouit not your dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
man naww.iam 15 i van drnk man.i might be to yung.but just tryns havr a good timee.

soaring eagle said:

they are fine arent u too young to drink and its totaly normal to be loose at this stage and to have a few inches loose

but ya shouldnt be drunk

thats what u should be worried abouit not your dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

drinking aint the way to have a good time especialy if your that drunk at 15

thats he way to have a really bad time for a very long time ..alcahols a poision its toxic to your life to your body to yoir mind to your relationships

alcahol should be ilegal and pot legal cause alcahol destroys and kuills

if your smart youll quit that shit while yoir young

--
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
naw man my lifes really depressing si i have readons too drink man.i watched my dad get shot snd die when i wad 8

soaring eagle said:

drinking aint the way to have a good time especialy if your that drunk at 15

thats he way to have a really bad time for a very long time ..alcahols a poision its toxic to your life to your body to yoir mind to your relationships

alcahol should be ilegal and pot legal cause alcahol destroys and kuills

if your smart youll quit that shit while yoir young

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well im sorry to hear that about your dad that sucks completely but alcahol is a depressant it will make your life more and more depressing the more that you drink the worse your life will be

being happy with life is a choice ..bad shit can happen but if u turn to a poision to make it better you will only poision your life

if you want your life to get better you have to chose to make it better stop piosioning yourself and turn things around

you can wallow in self pity and drink yourself to death and blame it all on yiour past or you can put the bottle down turn it all around and look forward to a clearer happier future

its your choice

one way offers lil hope but alcaholism

the other way offers infinite possibilities

your dreading should be a journey that leads yo8 to higher places not to lower ones

take advantage of it and move on beyond your plast towards your future

--
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
ill process all thia tommor.cusrightnow im seeing two iphonessz

soaring eagle said:

well im sorry to hear that about your dad that sucks completely but alcahol is a depressant it will make your life more and more depressing the more that you drink the worse your life will be

being happy with life is a choice ..bad shit can happen but if u turn to a poision to make it better you will only poision your life

if you want your life to get better you have to chose to make it better stop piosioning yourself and turn things around

you can wallow in self pity and drink yourself to death and blame it all on yiour past or you can put the bottle down turn it all around and look forward to a clearer happier future

its your choice

your dreading should be a journey that leads yo8 to higher places not to lower ones

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

hope you do and i didnt mean to sound insensative about your dad that must have been devestation

but turning to alcahol will only further devestate your life

and dont wanna see that happen to ya

Casper said:

ill process all thia tommor.
cus
right
now im seeing two iphonessz

soaring eagle said:

its your choice

--
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts
Casper, I am really sorry about your dad. But you should not use his death as an excuse to ruin your own life. Making up excuses to justify your own bad choices is easy. Standing up, and fighting for your own bright future is not so easy. But it is the right thing to do. Your drinking affects much more people than you could ever imagine. It is not just about you. It is about your family. And they don't need to lose you too. Take it from me, I was an alcoholic and a drug addict, I used to make up excuses for everything, but than I realized that, if nothing, my baby brother (who is your age, btw) deserves a reliable sister, and my friends (who were by my side through the whole mess of being an addict) deserve a friend they can talk to, and laugh with.
Jace Beleren
@jace-beleren
13 years ago
10 posts
How do you drink anyway, the shits disgusting to me?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form