Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New to the site

lowlife
@lowlife
13 years ago
4 posts
Whats up i found this site while i was trying to learn more about dreads. my name is carlos(thought i should introduce myself) and ive been dreading for about 6 months. usually when i wash my hair i get some weird knots that look like bumps and my dreads dont go straight(look at my pictures). im here to learn more about dreads because i really dont wanna cut em off. hopefully i find some new friends here and someone will help me with my problem.
updated by @lowlife: 01/13/15 09:04:23PM
pelun
@pelun
13 years ago
18 posts
yea i have one of those bumps too but welcome im new as well
Nathan Hammond
@nathan-hammond
13 years ago
14 posts
im new too so not sure if im posting in the right place, i have had natural neglect dreads for almost 4 years i have been using dr. bronners mostly but changed since it stays on my scalp and hair and gets all sticky. I just changed to kiss my face lavender and mandarin and it seems my dreads have com undreaded somewhat and extremely frizzy. Also the tip are not locking up they are splitting off and what not. I've heard mention of using baking soda and acv? Also heard something about using different oil but i dont know where to starts. Help would be greatly appreciated thanks! I'll try to put up photo if i can figure it out.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
those lumps mean they are dreading..how did u start them?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
lowlife
@lowlife
13 years ago
4 posts
how do you think they look for about 6 months of havin em? i had my friends girlfriend do em

soaring eagle said:
those lumps mean they are dreading..how did u start them?
lowlife
@lowlife
13 years ago
4 posts
thanks for welcoming me dude. i guess the lumps are a good thing?

pelun said:
yea i have one of those bumps too but welcome im new as well
Alyssa Yuldybaeva
@alyssayul
13 years ago
35 posts
It means that the dread is trying to get thicker and knot up more. Don't worry about it just let it be.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form