Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

very small dreads.. anyone?

Dee Dee
@dee-dee
13 years ago
51 posts
my dreads are coming along well and locking up like they *should* but they are really small, if you look at my photos they are nine months old almost. Will the fact that they are so small have negative effects on them in the future or should i start combining them? If they arent gonna have any problems relative to there size ill leave them alone obviously. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated!
updated by @dee-dee: 01/13/15 09:04:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

1 of mine was literaly as thin as the l on your screen and that was 2 maybe 3 extremely thin dreads congod.. this micro dread was 4 feet long when i stopped seperating and let everything congo at will

now ive lost track of it it maybe was swallowed up in all the congoing i got going on but i never had a csinly problem with it

the 1 thing that sux bout very thin dreads is as they get long u have hundreds of dreads to keep track of to not sit on or get caught in car doors or whatever 50 dreads are hard enough to keep traCK OF BUT 200 ARE INSANE

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
13 years ago
51 posts
Thank you SE I feel alot better now knowing that they arent really gonna be a problem now i wont worry so much about them! :)

soaring eagle said:

1 of mine was literaly as thin as the l on your screen and that was 2 maybe 3 extremely thin dreads congod.. this micro dread was 4 feet long when i stopped seperating and let everything congo at will

now ive lost track of it it maybe was swallowed up in all the congoing i got going on but i never had a csinly problem with it

the 1 thing that sux bout very thin dreads is as they get long u have hundreds of dreads to keep track of to not sit on or get caught in car doors or whatever 50 dreads are hard enough to keep traCK OF BUT 200 ARE INSANE

Dee Dee
@dee-dee
13 years ago
51 posts

i was afraid they may break off at the root or something since they are so small..

Dee Dee
@dee-dee
13 years ago
51 posts

I'm in the same boat sister, i hate to sound conceited or proud, but i dont really want a beaver tail lol! And thank you very much, yours is coming along very well too, just hang in there kitty cat and all will come along as it should! God bless!

Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts
The only way I could see that happening is if you pulled them out yourself. Although, I doubt you'd do that(Right? Right?). You'll be fine.
Dee Dee said:

i was afraid they may break off at the root or something since they are so small..

Dee Dee
@dee-dee
13 years ago
51 posts

lol def. not!

james butler
@james-butler
13 years ago
19 posts

if you want a couple to congo put beads around em

Dislike 0

Tags