Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My husbands dreads

guitargrl862
@guitargrl862
13 years ago
7 posts

Here is a picture of my husbands dreads. I posted about my new ones a few days ago and fixed them after some people commented that they looked too big. My husband has had his for just about 1 year. I think he's 11 months into it this month. His are VERY large and very tight in the middle but the top and ends are very loose. Is that nothing to worry about? I did his backcomb method because we didn't know any better. He did mine twist and rip.

updated by @guitargrl862: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
13 years ago
56 posts
how many does he have? My friend has only 4 dreads! If he feels they are too thick he could try separating them closer to the root and begin some babies next to the hugest ones. They look fine to me though. I was wondering what you both have found with 2 different methods?
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
they look awesome! and the dreading in the middle has happened to about 1/2 of my dreads about 1/4 dreaded at root and other 1/4 dreaded at tips lol and I'm mainly all natural with a little bit of TnR so figure it's just a stage that happens to some :P
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
13 years ago
56 posts
NIce!!

Shanxon Lemasters said:
they look awesome! and the dreading in the middle has happened to about 1/2 of my dreads about 1/4 dreaded at root and other 1/4 dreaded at tips lol and I'm mainly all natural with a little bit of TnR so figure it's just a stage that happens to some :P
guitargrl862
@guitargrl862
13 years ago
7 posts

My husband says he likes the twist and rip WAY more. He actually did twist and rip on a few dreads that were coming loose and they are his favorite. I'm glad you all like his! He is becoming partial to them. He has about 14 dreads I think. Not a bad number. I'm the one that backcombed them and he said he wanted them BIG! :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form