Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello there fellow dreadren..

Adam Jaymes Robinson
@adam-jaymes-robinson
13 years ago
19 posts
Hello, Hello.. Im pretty new to the site but i have got to say that it is very impressive. I wish i would have found this site 4 years ago when i started my first set of locks because theres so much misinformation out there about how one should start and maintain theyre locks. The first set of locks i started someone honestly told me to use eggs and grease and not wash it for 3 months. Im sure you can speculate pretty accurately how this turned out. Im half African-American half Caucasion so good advice is a little hard to find about locking up naturally. Unfortunately even some people who say they are experts with African-American textured hair often give awful advice on the subject of natural dreads. So i would just like to thank the people who put in time and energy to devote a website to breaking fallacies about this (sometimes tiring) endeavor. You guys are to be commended. Also, thank you to all the people who keep this site alive by offering your advice and experience. I truely think that is what life is all about, people helping people for the advancement of all. Selah! and peace outty ladies and gentlemen.
updated by @adam-jaymes-robinson: 01/13/15 09:03:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea theres alotta crazy infio out there and the so called pros seem to be the most harmful but then again what the hell is a pro in letting hair tangle?

do u go to school to learn to leave it alone?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Adam Jaymes Robinson
@adam-jaymes-robinson
13 years ago
19 posts
hahaha couldnt agree more S.E.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form