Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Noob here

RSavage26
@rsavage26
13 years ago
50 posts
Hi. I'm a young black woman who is trying locs so that I can grow my hair out. I got my hair interlocked at my local salon. Great service and good people but after reading a bit here I've realized that there were better ways to get my hair locced without risking the damage and lost cash that I'm going through right now. I just finished retwisting my hair and trying to fix it using the method from this video but if it doesn't work out I'm just gonna wash out my locs with conditioner and oil and start over the right way. I'm glad to join this place and I hope to learn more about how to appreciate my locs. :)
updated by @rsavage26: 01/13/15 09:02:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i would not go about twisting it that way u see all the exposed scalp?

dreads shouldnt look like that

just let em be let em dread u dont need to work on them or fix them u just let them dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kai Rayne
@kai-rayne
13 years ago
72 posts
Welcome!! I hope you enjoy your stay!!! I've learned a lot of VERY helpful information on this site.
RSavage26
@rsavage26
13 years ago
50 posts
Okay. So what would you recommend? I'm thinking I'm gonna have to start over but I would rather do that than keep trying all sorts of stuff only to stave off the inevitable.

soaring eagle said:

i would not go about twisting it that way u see all the exposed scalp?

dreads shouldnt look like that

just let em be let em dread u dont need to work on them or fix them u just let them dread

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

let them alone to dread the best thing about dreads is u dont gotta do a thing

just leabe em alone wash and seperate and thats it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form