Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello dreadbuddies!

Charlene Shelton
@charlene-shelton
13 years ago
11 posts

I'm Charlene, Charly for short. I have only had my nine little dreadies for two days, but I'm very excited to put in more. I just want to see how well the nine do before I do all of my hair.

Any advice?

I did the twist and rip method

updated by @charlene-shelton: 02/14/15 06:23:13AM
Sierra Nicole
@sierra-nicole
13 years ago
28 posts
Don't be scurred! Dread up that head! They'll fall apart, form odd shapes, and go through awkward stages. You just have to be ready to commit to the tiny baby locs.
Charlene Shelton
@charlene-shelton
13 years ago
11 posts
Well, it's not that I'm scared, I just wanna see how these do first. so far, they've been doing very well. Just gotta fix up the loose pieces
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
do not crochert them at all evcer!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
do not fix up the loose peices let them fix themselves

--
Charlene Shelton
@charlene-shelton
13 years ago
11 posts
ahh okay. well what i mean is the loose roots, but i imagine those will go together on their own right?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
yes they have to you have to lert them dread on theyre own crochets extreewmely damaging you dont even need to twist and rip if u just dont comb they dread all by themselves the more force u out into it the mnore harjm u do

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

srry bout the typos..1/2 asleep

--
Charlene Shelton
@charlene-shelton
13 years ago
11 posts
lolit's okay. well i haven't combed my hair in 14 years and it still stayed the same way. i've been using tutorials made my a girl named harriot, she did hers with twist and rip because she had the same problem with her hair that i do, and it seems that even after she took her dreads out, her hair was fine. i won't crochet though
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

tnr is gentle but why hasnt it draded by itself is it oily>/ or do you run your fingers through it how do you wash and dry it im sure the reason its not dreading is in 1 of those factors i added u on yahoo too so lets talk

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form