Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dr. Bronners

Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts
Hey quite new( and very fascinated) with the dreadhead culture, i was a huge fan of dr bronners before dreads and rrmember my hair hetting nice and wild and thinking hmm this would be great for dreading. Just how good is it for immature dreads and how long do leave it in for max effect a few seconds or a few minutes
updated by @troy-footsouljah-leavy: 02/14/15 05:26:47AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

just wash its great stuff scrub only the scalp not hair then rinse thru the hair no need to leave it in

but be sure to dilute it alot 12 times more water then soap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts
Ah dilute sweet now i get to save money thanks

soaring eagle said:

just wash its great stuff scrub only the scalp not hair then rinse thru the hair no need to leave it in

but be sure to dilute it alot 12 times more water then soap

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

12 times as much yea it says on the lable to dilute its super concentrated diferent dilutions for digfferent uses

dreads 12-1 to 18-1 typical some do even 20 up to 40 to 1 but after 20 or 30 it wont lather well but still cleans fine

--
Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts
My dreads are sligtly backcombed there was mo pain but the mpre i read on the forums it makes me reslly wish i had done it purely freeform my hair is short but will this affwct the look and feel of my dreads vs my backcomed ( its only been abot 2 weeks

soaring eagle said:

12 times as much yea it says on the lable to dilute its super concentrated diferent dilutions for digfferent uses

dreads 12-1 to 18-1 typical some do even 20 up to 40 to 1 but after 20 or 30 it wont lather well but still cleans fine

Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts
My dreads are sligtly backcombed there was mo pain but the mpre i read on the forums it makes me reslly wish i had done it purely freeform my hair is short but will this affwct the look and feel of my dreads vs my backcomed ( its only been abot 2 weeks

soaring eagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

not significanly expecialy if u backcombed lightly and leave em to "naturalize"

--
Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts
YES! You have no clue how happy you made me ha thanks

soaring eagle said:

not significanly expecialy if u backcombed lightly and leave em to "naturalize"

Pogie Theblueberries
@pogie-theblueberries
13 years ago
22 posts
WHERE COULD U FIND DR.BRONNERS SOAP ANYWAY ???
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
lots of places www.drbronners.com has a store locator

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form