then dont hire anyone with shorrtt combed jhair haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 07:05:49PM
Billy Schurman
@billy-schurman
13 years ago
20 posts

hahahahahahahha one day maybe it will happen.

Michael B
@michael-b
13 years ago
15 posts
Hey man, I just did my first couple dreads a few days ago, my hairs only about 6 inches tops, (including split ends), and my first one stuck straight up but i just wore a bandana that night to bed with the dread tucked in and since then it's been laying down, hope that helps!
Billy Schurman
@billy-schurman
13 years ago
20 posts
thats good to know. thanks man.
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts

ALL THESE KIDS, saying they GOT there dread weeks or days ago.

oh and my favorite i read, the sooner you start the soonr you will have dreads?

pshhh

as for the kids in HS, natural is chill and a progressional thing.

dont say your getting dreads, just grow your hair out, be nice and humble. and if anyone wants to ask or talk about it do it.

but natural is the way

Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts
Sorry for sounding rude guys, seek knowledge and wisdom WHILE growing your hair.
BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts

Hi Kare, I also made the comment "the sooner u start, the sooner you'll be locked." I dont get why ppl wait and take say, 1 year growing there hair then "making" dreads out it when they think its long enough to be back combed. Why not just start letting there hair grow and lock together from whateva length it is and the chances are it'll already have some nice locks formed in the same time frame they would of otherwise just been growing it. Its a no brainer to me but I guess we are all different. so my comment is basically saying why wait? Let yr hair dread now ;)

My hair was only 2-3 inches when I stopped brushing and its only 4-5 now and already got loads of dreads forming. The thought of waiting till its long and then let it lock seems like the long way round to me. After all it takes long enough to get knotty anyway. Just my thoughts anyway. Peace, love and acid groove ;)

Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts

richard i agree with neglect and natural ways of dreading, this is in fact what my previous posts largely had to do with.annoyance of ppl making dreads. just let it grow and dont comb it...

and the sooner you stop caring and stop combing then you will see progress.

not, just start backcombing or tnr your short hair and look goofy.

Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
Yeah TnR will not make it look any neater. They're going to look like crap for a while lol

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form