Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lil Wayne dreads

Angus Bennett
@angus-bennett
13 years ago
11 posts
Heyy all, I was just watching a new lil Wayne music video and really noticed his dreads for the first time, I was just wondering I anyone had any idea what kind his are? Natural? Salon? Or a different kind? If anyone could help please do
updated by @angus-bennett: 01/13/15 08:59:04PM
tha tron
@tha-tron
13 years ago
147 posts
yeah I don't know about the crochetting but I know for sure they are salon dreads.
WeenDogg
@weendogg
13 years ago
37 posts
Weezy has natural nappy african hair, so he gets his dreads twisted, and retwisted every so often, still natural, just not neglect man i wish i had hair like that so i could get it twisted into dreads just love the way they look, weezy don't crochet or shit, watch some of his interviews youll be able to see bare loose fuzz, he just gets them retwisted
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
So they're not really "dreads" then. Just twists.

WeenDogg said:
Weezy has natural nappy african hair, so he gets his dreads twisted, and retwisted every so often, still natural, just not neglect man i wish i had hair like that so i could get it twisted into dreads just love the way they look, weezy don't crochet or shit, watch some of his interviews youll be able to see bare loose fuzz, he just gets them retwisted
WeenDogg
@weendogg
13 years ago
37 posts
What are you talking about, with african textured hair you can get it twisted and the twists matt and form into dreads

Brandon Arnold said:
So they're not really "dreads" then. Just twists.

WeenDogg said:
tha tron
@tha-tron
13 years ago
147 posts
exactly they are locked not just twisted. twisted just a method that is usually used to maintain african texture hair. I agree there is probably some interlocking involved to maintain the roots.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form