Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet hook...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

weekly is plenty and a spoonfull in a spraybottle not much spray on leave on 10 min to 2 hours then rinse off

or add to the baking soda wash (sopoonful or 1-2 tablespoobs per gallon)

search the site for super clean dreads

theres tons of info on the baking soda

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 06:11:16PM
Sibu
@sibu
13 years ago
13 posts

okey I will look it up, thanks for all your help and the quick replies, I'm glad I make a post here. It helped me out a lot :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha been a busy day trying to keep up with responding to posts and welcomming new members so my responces wernt as fast as they coulda been

--
Sibu
@sibu
13 years ago
13 posts
well your doing an amazing job :D, It's really nice to see the administrator of a forum welcoming all his members and everything. You don't see that a lot anymore. I just found your post about the "super clean dreads", gonna start with it immediately. I hope it will also stop those little dead scalp pieces from getting in my hair... (I don't know the english word for it lol)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

folicules the hair root pulled out many are from the pulling she did but some happen thru shedding

it does remove dead skin so should help..i think

--
Sibu
@sibu
13 years ago
13 posts

folicules... wow what a word :D

yea she had some fun up there ;) I think she want's to get me bald at an early age or something lol

thanks for all your help once again, I gonna log out now cause it 2.20am over here and I have an exam in the morning :D

Sibu
@sibu
13 years ago
13 posts

sorry for reopening this one :D I found it kinda useless to open a new topic because it's just another question about my dreads :)

I have been noticing that a lot of my dreads have only half of the thickness that they used to have...

and most of them start form the roots off for the next 4inches.

anybody has an idea why? or what to do about it?

my opinion? I think the one who pulled the crochet hook through my dreads pulled all my hear out what made the beginning dreads thicker :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

crochet makes dreads way too unaturaly tight so theyre 1/3 the thicknes a healthy dread should be

if u keep conditioning and loosening eventualy they will dread right and thicken up hopefully

--
Sibu
@sibu
13 years ago
13 posts

yea I hope so too because for now my crochet dread is 2 times thicker then my natural piece :(

I got a lot of loose hair that was in the dread before... but ach I'll just let them be...let them play a bit together lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wait the crochets thicker? usualy theyre thinner tho i have seen ppl attempt to thicken them with crochet but thought they added fake hair to em

but natural or tnr or whatever start off thin and thicken as they mature

the prob with crochet is they get thinner as u crochet more and as they get too tight then never thicken like they should at least not as lng as u eep crocheting

so if u have some that arent crochetted thety most likely wil thicken up much more then the crocheted ones

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form