Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Starting my journey..

MoonShine
@moonshine
13 years ago
8 posts
Hey I am 23 years old I am just starting out. I was wondering can I keep shaving the back of my neck while growing out my hair or do I have to let it all go? I want to keep it semi clean cause of work...Anyway good to be hear great site!
updated by @moonshine: 02/15/15 04:22:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

umm work dont care if u shave the back of your neck or let it go your growing dreads after all do u really think they care about that?

u can but why bother? let it grow lwt it dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
how r u planning on starting your dreads

--
MoonShine
@moonshine
13 years ago
8 posts
Im just curious do some people with dreads shave the back of the neck?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
dunno why they would some do get like an undercut thing but most just let them grow as they wanna grow why would u shave the back of your neck anyway?

--
MoonShine
@moonshine
13 years ago
8 posts
I have a regular spiked haircut now with the back lined up you know... But I am wondering if it would look weird if I kept on lining up the back and let the rest just grow..because if I don't clean up the back of my neck, hair looks really weird cause it grows all the way down the back of my neck.. hard to explain kinda like a wolverine haha.. anyway whats an undercut exactly? any pics would be great...
MoonShine
@moonshine
13 years ago
8 posts
oh and I have a desk job so no hardhats or headgear..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

your dreaads will hide your neck so leave it alone

undercuts when they shavearound over the ears and around the back leavin g just the top longft

so how are u planning on starting your dreads

--
MoonShine
@moonshine
13 years ago
8 posts
No all I want to do is continue to trim the hair line in the back.. here is a pic hairline.jpg .. all the rest I will grow out but I'm wondering if people do that with dreads..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

kinda metrosexual id think and not too in line with why ppl dread ..i mean u can do it if u want to but why would u want to

most ppl dread to let go of such hangups

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form