Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Are thin dreads easy to fall out when there long

Colin2
@colin2
13 years ago
81 posts
I think this because if you lay down when ur dreads are on back and when you get up they might get pulled or something ,idk it's just a thought
updated by @colin2: 01/13/15 08:58:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts
yea thats why im letting em congo alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
13 years ago
56 posts
I have lots of long, thin dreads. If they are good they should never pull/ fall out! It should be just like pulling on the same amount of normal hair. They do like to combine together a lot more than my thicker dreads. I have sat on my dreads before causing me to not be able to stand up again lol. But no, I have never had any fall or pull out because they are skinny.
Colin2
@colin2
13 years ago
81 posts
Oh alright, some of my thin dread feel kinda when I pull at it And my thick ones fells like more stonger

princenoobsauce said:
I have lots of long, thin dreads. If they are good they should never pull/ fall out! It should be just like pulling on the same amount of normal hair. They do like to combine together a lot more than my thicker dreads. I have sat on my dreads before causing me to not be able to stand up again lol. But no, I have never had any fall or pull out because they are skinny.
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts
my man did his very thin over 10 years ago and most have joined others now. Many of the thin locs ends are breaking. I think you should take care not too have them too thin, and if they are just combine them with their neighbors.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form