Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wax on thin dreads

Ryan Lizici
@ryan-lizici
13 years ago
2 posts

So wats up guys my name is Ryan andi am new to the dreadlocksite. I wish i found this site before i decided to get my dreads done by the backcombing method and wax. My dreads are about 3 weeks and 4 days old. I only used wax my 1st day getting them done and than a little on the 2nd day on 2 or3 dreadsso not my whole head "havent waxed than". :) yMy dreads are about as thin as apencil alsosome are a littlethicker or thinnerbut mostly as thin as a pencil.I washed about 3 times already and feel like most wax has been removed from my dreads but with all the stories about wax being left in dreadsit has me kind of worried. I mean I think its kind of late to comb out my dreads and start over do to the fact that most of my dreads are all tangled and kind of knotted so it would hurt. My question is "Will it be easier to remove wax from my dreads since they are thinner than average!?"

Anyone who answers Thanks:)

updated by @ryan-lizici: 01/13/15 08:58:16PM
Ryan Lizici
@ryan-lizici
13 years ago
2 posts
Thanks I appreciate the response. :) Will taking a hot shower help remove wax in my dreads since they are thin?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its definately easier with thin dreads but still should take extra effoets to remove iy all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts
I've been using Lemon Oil in my BS soak and ACV rinse. Broke up a good bit but still have some in my dreads. SE told me to use Orange Oil, Orange Oil based or the Body Splash. Not sure which way I'm going yet! LOL!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form