Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Name calling

Sheresa
@sheresa
13 years ago
41 posts
Besides my BEST FRIEND calling me a caveman everytime she sees me, I went down to see my brand new nephew just yesterday and my brother's mother in law asked me when the last time was I washed my hair was...I was like "Uhhhh, YESTERDAY!" And then MYYYY mom goes "Yeah with baking soda." And then they both "Ewwwed" me. Whatever though, they don't understand. I'm doing this for me, not them...and I know my hair is clean damnit! :)
updated by @sheresa: 07/23/15 03:36:39PM
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
I've gotten 2 so far "sideshow bob- with my old dreads" and this one I really liked "doyel- from biodome" (love that move)
NappyBoyMike
@nappyboymike
13 years ago
13 posts

lol people have called me Mufasa(from Lion King) but i'd rather be called Simba since hes an actual lion :/

But Rasta Mon is more common for me haha

tsteck11
@tsteck11
13 years ago
33 posts
a guy who works at this restaurant on my campus calls me bob marley. then just the rasta mon and such from friends
Laura Palmer Yates
@laura-palmer-yates
13 years ago
1 posts
People come up to me all the time telling me to take a shower, I'm like wow! seriously?! I shower every day. But Most of the feedback I get about my hair is good. Although on formspring I do get the occasional "you look like a dyke" comment.
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Ha latest and funniest was from my older bro, he called me "stony magiver(muh-guy-ver)" it was a good one lol
UUURP
@uuurp
13 years ago
20 posts
doo doo head by a 12 year old in the ghetto was the best but there has been many along the years. rasta man and bob marley are by far the two most insulting and ignorant
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts

In my area I have this one guy calling me the White Jamacian! LOL! I get that cause I'm the only white dude in this town with dreads!

I also need to hide or cover my dreads when just driving around town cause the cops are asses! Just the other day I got stopped and the cop said I had no tail lights! DUH!, it was during the day and I didn't need them and I wasn't driving thru a construction zone! He then searched my van and coming up empty handed he then asked for my DL and reg.. What an ass!

Jay Edwards
@jay-edwards
13 years ago
6 posts

i've been called hippie by a few friends, but i know they secretly love my dreads.

RASTAFARIAN by my volleyball couch xD hahah he's funny.

braids...'they're not braids damnit!!'

spiders legs hahah by my dad, though its probably because he has a phobia, of spiders not dreads haha

'we both know they are horrible' by one of my guy friends. i certainly love them. i think he does toO. well he better or hes in for a beatinn! :D

'your hair smells bad'. it doesn't, i assure you. they just assume it does because they think i've stopped washing my hair which i haven't, cause that wouldn't be very nice.

i just laugh of people when they say stuff like that and my a comment on how i love my hair more than anything which is very true. who cares what they say right? :)

good luck xxx

lee cantillano
@lee-cantillano
13 years ago
15 posts

with my previous dreads people use to call me,

bob marley

rasta man..

the usual names and i recieved a threat too..lol

from my grandma,she said that she'll cut my hair when i left my room unlocked..lol

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form