Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Newbie, Dreaded Beard

Chuck R
@chuck-r
13 years ago
19 posts
I've got the same hair type, thick curly Italian hair. Grew my beard for about 4 months and I started noticing it dreading in about 2.5 mo's. I was constantly twisting it though. It'll prob dread on it's own if it's super thick. Had to shave for a job but growing it again soon. Post some pix brotha!.

James said:

Caucasian by the way. thick and fairly curly italian hair though, especially the beard. I haven't done any combing at all. In fact all I've really done is twist up some hairs along the neck border to see spacing. Basically, just patience and let it grow out naturally? The point of doing TnR would be to.. make it appear like dreadlocks quicker?

Thanks for the quick replies guys and I'll definitely get some pics up after the dreads form.

updated by @chuck-r: 07/09/15 09:42:32PM
James7
@james7
13 years ago
8 posts
Ooh most excellent. Can't wait to see them. My beard has just been getting thick and matted together. I think it will perform well.

Chuck R said:
I've got the same hair type, thick curly Italian hair. Grew my beard for about 4 months and I started noticing it dreading in about 2.5 mo's. I was constantly twisting it though. It'll prob dread on it's own if it's super thick. Had to shave for a job but growing it again soon. Post some pix brotha!.

James said:

Caucasian by the way. thick and fairly curly italian hair though, especially the beard. I haven't done any combing at all. In fact all I've really done is twist up some hairs along the neck border to see spacing. Basically, just patience and let it grow out naturally? The point of doing TnR would be to.. make it appear like dreadlocks quicker?

Thanks for the quick replies guys and I'll definitely get some pics up after the dreads form.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form